24. "Everyone therefore who hears these words of mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man, who built his house on a rock.
25. The rain came down, the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat on that house; and it didn't fall, for it was founded on the rock.
26. Everyone who hears these words of mine, and doesn't do them will be like a foolish man, who built his house on the sand.
27. The rain came down, the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat on that house; and it fell--and great was its fall."
46. "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and don't do the things which I say?
47. Everyone who comes to me, and hears my words, and does them, I will show you who he is like.
48. He is like a man building a house, who dug and went deep, and laid a foundation on the rock. When a flood arose, the stream broke against that house, and could not shake it, because it was founded on the rock.
49. But he who hears, and doesn't do, is like a man who built a house on the earth without a foundation, against which the stream broke, and immediately it fell, and the ruin of that house was great."
The parable is taken from the Holy Bible