16. He spoke a parable to them, saying, "The ground of a certain rich man brought forth abundantly.
17. He reasoned within himself, saying, 'What will I do, because I don't have room to store my crops?'
18. He said, 'This is what I will do. I will pull down my barns, and build bigger ones, and there I will store all my grain and my goods
19. I will tell my soul, "Soul, you have many goods laid up for many years. Take your ease, eat, drink, be merry."'
20. "But God said to him, 'You foolish one, tonight your soul is required of you. The things which you have prepared--whose will they be?'
21. So is he who lays up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God."
The parable is taken from the Holy Bible
(Luke 12: 16-21)