10. "Two men went up into the temple to pray; one was a Pharisee, and the other was a tax collector.
11. The Pharisee stood and prayed to himself like this: 'God, I thank you, that I am not like the rest of men, extortioners, unrighteous, adulterers, or even like this tax collector.
12. I fast twice a week. I give tithes of all that I get.'
13. But the tax collector, standing far away, wouldn't even lift up his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, 'God, be merciful to me, a sinner!'
14. I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but he who humbles himself will be exalted."
The material is taken from the Holy Bible
(Luke 18: 10-14)