31.He set another parable before them, saying, "The Kingdom of Heaven is like a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field;
32. which indeed is smaller than all seeds. But when it is grown, it is greater than the herbs, and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in its branches."
30. He said, "How will we liken the Kingdom of God? Or with what parable will we illustrate it?
31. It's like a grain of mustard seed, which, when it is sown in the earth, though it is less than all the seeds that are on the earth,
32. yet when it is sown, grows up, and becomes greater than all the herbs, and puts out great branches, so that the birds of the sky can lodge under its shadow."
18. He said, "What is the Kingdom of God like? To what shall I compare it?
19. It is like a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and put in his own garden. It grew, and became a large tree, and the birds of the sky lodged in its branches."