12. "What do you think? If a man has one hundred sheep, and one of them goes astray, doesn't he leave the ninety-nine, go to the mountains, and seek that which has gone astray?
13. If he finds it, most assuredly I tell you, he rejoices over it more than over the ninety-nine which have not gone astray.
14. Even so it is not the will of your Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones should perish.
4. "Which of you men, if you had one hundred sheep, and lost one of them, wouldn't leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one that was lost, until he found it?
5. When he has found it, he carries it on his shoulders, rejoicing.
6. When he comes home, he calls together his friends and his neighbors, saying to them, 'Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!'
The material is taken from the Holy Bible
(Matthew 18: 12-14)