47. "Again, the Kingdom of Heaven is like a dragnet, that was cast into the sea, and gathered some fish of every kind,
48. which, when it was filled, they drew up on the beach. They sat down, and gathered the good into containers, but the bad they threw away.
49. So will it be in the end of the world. The angels will come forth, and separate the wicked from among the righteous,
50. and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be the weeping and the gnashing of teeth."
51. Jesus said to them, "Have you understood all these things?" They answered him, "Yes, Lord."
52. He said to them, "Therefore, every scribe who has been made a disciple in the Kingdom of Heaven is like a man who is a householder, who brings out of his treasure new and old things."
53. It happened that when Jesus had finished these parables, he departed from there.
The material is taken from the Holy Bible
(Matthew 13: 47-53)